Carol’s Crafty Corner

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Still Making Cards

Good evening! I have made several more cards in the past couple of days. I made 2 more teacher cards similar to the ones I made and posted earlier in the week. Then, last night I made 2 graduation cards. This first one is my favorite! To me, it's very elegant. The paper is DCWV. This particular stack looks like wallpaper to me. The dress on the form is a Pink Cat Studio stamp. The little flower on the dress was cut from the Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge, and the title box and leafy corner were cut from the Storybook cartridge. I also used light blue stickles on the flower and the title frame.



Here is a close-up of the dress.



This pic shows the leafy corner I attached to the envelope.



The paper this card is made from is the K&Co Life's Journey stack. It has a very femine look to it as well. I used another Pink Cat Studio stamp for this dress/form. I also used the Storybook cartridge to cut the title box. I cut replicas of the larger flowers from left-over paper and attached them to their matching flower using pop dots. As you can tell, I also distressed most of the images. I used pink stickles on the pink rose, and applied lace to the bottom of the title box.



I printed the verse on both cards on vellum and stamped the flourish at the top.



I appreciate you visiting my blog and hope you have a fantastic Memorial Day weekend!

Carol:)

2 comments:

Bamabel said...

Oooh la la! These are gorgeous Mom! Love how you stamped them on the printed paper! Fabulous work! I miss you!

Hope yall have a great weekend! LLB/BFF

Aymee

Karen Brooks said...

Just beautiful! I love your cards, they are always so classy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...