Carol’s Crafty Corner

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Card Challenges

Good Evening :)

I have completed 4 cards for challenges at JS. This card was created for the "favorite flower" challenge. I chose my ribbon first, then I found the paper to match. Gladiolas are my favorite flowers. Since I didn't have a stamp or other type of image with gladiolas, I found one on line that I could color using my colored pencils.



Here is a close up of the ribbon and the flowers.



Next, I created this card for the "outdoor activity" challenge. I used one of my cow stamps and colored it also. The title "Howdy Y'all" is also from the cow set. I cut the daisies using my Mickey Cricut cart, then I put matching brads in the centers. The check and orange mats were cut from the Storybook Cricut cart.



Here is a close-up. Isn't that the cutest little cow?!?

1 comments:

Bamabel said...

These are simply fabulous! Love your stamped images! You color them in so well!

Hugs,
Mamie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...