Carol’s Crafty Corner

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just Add Scraps

Good Evening! I participated in a one hour challenge tonight on Treasured Scrapbooking! It was a ton of fun.

The challenge was titled, "Just Add Scraps!" This means we were to use some scraps in the layout. So, the scraps I used for this layout are the strips of paper behind the pics and the journaling box.

Also, I was on LauraJean's Team and we were to incorporate faux stitching and brads into our layout. So, my faux stitching is on the tag, and the brads are in the sub-title in the middle of the journaling box.

These pictures are of Carter the day we made Popaw Ron's birthday cake. Carter was so EXCITED! It was almost like it was his birthday. He had such a glow about him. He helped with gathering all the ingredients, and then he did the mixing by himself (and there was no mess). Then, of course, he had to lick the beaters. He told me that he had one by one which means he had one beater in each hand. Hence, the title, One by One! This information is what is included in my journaling.

Here goes :)







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol that is adorable and I made a cake last week and I looked just like Carter lickin those beaters!!! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...