Carol’s Crafty Corner

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Go Ahead; Make My Day

The left hand side of this double layout allowed me to complete 3 more challenges on TS.

1. Abbie's Make your own Patterned Paper - The patterned paper I made is for the journaling. I stamped a flourish on it, used the edge distresser, and then inked it in chestnut brown.

2. Julie's Twisted Ribbon - I twisted brown gross-grain ribbon into a knot, and then I adhered it to the center of my flowers.

3. Laurajean's Let's Play BINGO - I chose the elements on the second line of the Bingo card which instructed the use of at least 3 patterned papers (I used 4), flowers (I cut the flowers from the TBB cartridge and distressed them) ribbons (ribbons are used as flower centers), letter stickers for the title (I cut the title using the Storybook cart and then ran them through the Zyron sticker maker), and photo/s of your choice.



Here is a close-up of the dimension of the flowers and the twisted ribbon which serves as the center. It also shows the patterned paper I made in a little more detail.



Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you have a great week.

Carol:)

2 comments:

Bamabel said...

Hey Momma! These 2 layouts are simply stunning! Your work just keeps getting better and better! I love every single detail you put into your work. You can really tell that you spend alot of time and put so much thought into it. Love it!!!

And look at you...bloggin'! So proud of ya! I missed you last night! Feel free to call me Monday night if you need to. I know you wanted to post these other places.

Also, on a completely unrelated subject, I was about to fall out of my chair laughing tonite. Here is the story....I am gettin' kinda tired of the music on my blog. I'm feelin' kinda country and alot of old school country. You know, like what we listened to when I was growing up. Well, I was on the site looking up the various country artists and came upon John Anderson. I've always loved him but then I found that 'Just A Swingin' song and couldn't control the laughter! I thought of you when you sing this! It was soooo funny! I know you know what I mean! I wish you could of been here to laugh with me! It was hilarious!!!

Anywho...I hope you have a fabulous Monday! I love you Mom!

Aymee

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This page and the one from the previous post are really nice. The antique-y feel goes well with the western theme.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...