Carol’s Crafty Corner

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Personalized Insulated Cups

We have just finished our school year, and I sure do miss my students and their parents/guardians.  The students were very social, caring, close, and so full of life, and the parents/guardians were always willing to help and took an active interest in their child's education.  They were also very generous in expressing their thanks with awesome teacher appreciation gifts.  We had a great year, and I'm thankful I had the opportunity to be a small part of their lives. 

One of the projects I completed was a personalized cup for a majorette.  The mom purchased the cup at Wal-Mart, and I added the vinyl clip art (made by my daughter, southernbellescrapper - Aymee) using my SCAL and Cricut.  The font is Black Chancery.  I think it looks "cool!"     LOL

Aymee also took my pic and edited it with her photo software.  Thanks Aymee!  :)

I have more projects completed but can't post them until next week (they are gifts). 

Thanks for stopping by, and please check back soon.  Happy Scrappin'     Carol  :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...