Carol’s Crafty Corner

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Spa Kits

I saw these super cute spa kits on beth-a-palooza's blog.  She makes the most adorable gifts!  As soon as I saw them, I knew I had to try to make one.  Well, I have made 2 and am almost finished with the 3rd.  I am sharing the one I made for my BFF, Aymee.  I told her she would have to come to Bama to get it.  LOL. 

I purchased the nail polish remover at Wal-Mart, and all the other little goodies came from Dollar Tree.  I used the Mickey and Friends cart to cut the nail polish embellie and the flower.  I tried to find  small packets of foot lotion, scrub, etc... (the packets that look like little feet) to add to the kit as well, but had no luck with that.  I'll keep looking for them so I can hopefully add them to it before Aymee comes for a visit.  I know Wal-Mart did stock them.  I also think a small candle would be a great addition to it as well (you know, one of the tea candles placed in a cute little clear plastic bag - like the ones I made recently for my coworkers).





Thanks for stopping by.  Please check back soon for more little goodies.  Happy Scrappin'


  Carol  :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...