Carol’s Crafty Corner

Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Gift for My Mom

Hey everyone.  Hope your week has been great.  It's a beautiful day here in North Alabama today, and the forecast calls for nice weather all weekend.

I knew exactly what I wanted to give my mom for Mother's Day, and I knew how I wanted it to look.  You know, sometimes what's in your head doesn't exactly turn out as you wish, but I must say that this is what I envisioned. 

I purchased the zebra print rainboots at a local shoe store, then I purchased items to go in them from Dollar General, Dollar Tree, and Wal-Mart.  My mom's initials are "M M," so I cut them from green vinyl using my Cricut and SCAL program and then placed them on the front of the boots.  After I finished taking pix of them on my front steps, I told my hubby that I wanted some for myself.  You see, I am always making things and giving them away to friends and family.  Oh Well!  That's what makes me happy!  :)




I hope you have an awesome weekend, and Happy Mother's Day to all you moms.

Happy Scrappin'    Carol  :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...