Carol’s Crafty Corner

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream

Hey!  Hope you are having a fantastic day.  I sure am.  My daughter Aymee (southernbellescrapper) and I have been scrapping together via Skype.  We love to work on projects together, so this handy little tool allows us to do just that.  BTW, today is National Scrapbooking Day!  How cool is that!?!

I am in a tag swap with Aymee, my mother, and several other nice ladies over at DIY.  So, I have been working on tags today.  I made 10 ice cream cone tags, and they look so YUMMY!  Really makes me want to ask my DH if he will make an ice cream run to Sonic.  LOL

I made these using an svg file from My Scrap Chick.  Its in the Sweet Treats Collection.  I also embossed the cone and the ice cream using my Cuddlebug along with the argyle and swirls folders.  Then I used Chalk Box inks to distress the edges just a bit.  The cherry is a button with a gem attched on top, and the green ribbon represents the stem and can be used to attach the tag to a gift, etc...


A closer look at the embossing



I also cut names from vinyl and attached them to cosmetic bags today for a friend to give as graduation gifts.  I can't post these just yet because I don't want to ruin their surprise. 

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Scrappin"

Carol     :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...