Carol’s Crafty Corner

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cheerleader Personalized Water Thermos/Bottles

Hey and Whew!  It's HOT!!!!  We are under a heat advisory here in North Alabama.  I feel so sorry for the people who have to work outdoors in this weather, and it is rough on children who want to play outside (ie... Carter).  Momaw Carol won't let him stay out too long nor let him be out during the hottest portion of the day.  I do keep him well hydrated.

I personalized 12 of these cute little water bottles a couple weeks ago, but they were a gift for the girls (cheerleaders); therefore I didn't post a pic until now.  The mom who was giving these as a little gift for cheercamp presented them yesterday.  I hope they like them and enjoy them for a long time.  Best
Wishes Girls!  I hope you have a great week!


Yesterday after spring cleaning a couple of rooms, I designed and constructed a candy bar cover, and 2 different mint covers for Carter.  I told him that when school was out I would make some things for him, so I did.  He was so sweet!  He really appreciates and loves the "little goodies" momaw makes.

I am also working on some books.  One of which is ready except for personalizing a baseball shirt.  Hopefully, I can get the info I need and finish it by tomorrow at least. 

Have a great day, and Happy Scrappin"

Carol  :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...