Carol’s Crafty Corner

Monday, April 18, 2011

Carter's Birthday Party

Hey Everyone!  Hope you had a great day.  It was our first day back to school from Spring Break; we have only 29 more school days!  I love teaching, but it is difficult for me to go to school at this time of year because the weather is so pleasant that I just want to be outside.  I tell my students that teachers are just like them; we are ready for school to be out as well. 

Now, on to Carter's 6th Birthday Party!  I made his invitations to give to his classmates and some to mail as well.  Here is what he took to school:  (the computer generated party info is on the back; a lollipop is inserted in the bottom)

Yes, it's an Auburn themed party so these items would look so much better if they were BAMA themed!  RTR (Roll, Tide Roll)


                                                     The banner has the Auburn logo on each end. 



Caressa purchased these serving pieces at Wal-Mart, and I added the blue/orange vinyl.



Sorry this isn't a good pic, but I wanted you to see the party favors.  The book-looking item on the left of the bag is a cover for orange TicTacs.  I cut out the 6 using my cricut and SCAL program.  The 6 at the top of the bag is attached to a Pixy Stic.  It is the 6 from the cut out of the Tic Tac favor.  We purchased several small toys to put in the bag (purchased from Dollar Tree) along with the two I made.  Each child had his/her initial on their bag if we knew they were coming to his party.  If not, their bag didn't have an intial.  Since Carter was the guest of honor, I put his name on his bag.  Also, we tied orange, blue, and orange tiger print balloons on the handles of each one.  Thanks for stopping by, and check back soon to take a "peep" at other items I am altering.

                                                                    Happy Scrappin'     Carol :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...