Carol’s Crafty Corner

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Adorable Easter Bunny Jars

I have really been in an Easter scrapping mood for the past several days.  I came across this idea (which I altered to suit my needs and personality) several weeks ago and absolutely loved it, but can't remember exactly where I saw it.  Sorry.  If I find it, I will definitely make a correction to this post in order to give credit where it is due. 

The jars came from Hobby Lobby.  I bought several of them at regular price, then the very next week they were 50% off.  Just my luck!  Oh well!  The ribbon is from Wal-Mart, and the bunny was constructed from shapes on my SCAL.  I spent a couple hours trying to get the shapes/sizes like I wanted them (I am so slow and meticulous and that is why it took that long), but I'm pleased with the results.  After I constructed my pattern, I made 9 of these cute little jars.  Carter had the idea to add a ribbon on some of the ears so they would be "female" he said.  Thanks to my little crafty grandson for that little addition.



I still have several projects I have completed lately, so please come back soon to take a "peep"!

Happy Scrappin'
Carol :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...