Carol’s Crafty Corner

Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Tyler

Today is my son's birthday.  He is a wonderful young man, and I'm very proud of him.  He's smart, hard-working, handsome, etc...  He and Aymee are both a huge blessing in my life.  I am so fortunate to have 2 great "kids" who have grown up to be responsible adults. 

I asked Tyler what he wanted for his birthday, and he said, "A Lowe's giftcard so I can buy some tools."  He is very good (meticulous) at "fixing" things around the house, so this is something that I know he will enjoy.  After purchasing the giftcard, I knew exactly how I wanted to design his birthday card.  I used my Cricut, SCAL, and an svg file from My ScrapChick in its construction.  The sentiment is computer generated using WrapCandy software.  The papers are all from Hobby Lobby.   


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a happy and safe Fourth of July weekend.  See you soon!

Happy Scrappin'          Carol  :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...