Carol’s Crafty Corner

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

4th of July Wreath

My daughter-in-law has been telling me for over a year that I should put my scrapping skills to use on a wreath.  Well I finally did, and I am pleased with the results.

Supplies
styrofoam wreath
yarn
SCAL & and a patriotic file from SVG Cuts
Patriotic themed paper and cardstock from JoAnn and Hobby Lobby
Wired Ribbon from Wal-Mart
Various Embellishments

Did you notice the watermark!  Aymee did that for me, and she edited my photos.  Isn't she awesome!  I love it!  



That's all for me today.  I did make a couple of robots for Carter today.  He wants me to take a pic of them and print it so he can add it to his "rememory" book!  Lol  How cute is that!!! 

Thanks for visiting my blog, and do come back really soon.       Happy Scrappin'     Carol  :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...