Carol’s Crafty Corner

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Recipe Cards

I am participating in a recipe swap with some wonderful ladies from DIY.  I like to do this kind of swap because I not only get delicious recipes, but the cards are absolutely adorable.  I purchased a 6x6 album from Hobby Lobby to put them in for safekeeping.  The album looks nice on my kitchen counter.  I get lots of compliments on it, and it gives me a chance to share it with my friends.




Aymee edited my pix again.  Isn't she awesome?!?  BTW, how do you like the new blog look?  It is courtesy of my talented daughter as well.  Thanks Aymee!!!!

Check back soon to see another set of recipe cards. 

Happy Scrappin'          Carol  :)

1 comments:

Bamabel said...

These are just too adorable Momma! I love the little cow you used! So cute! I know the ladies at DIY will love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...