Carol’s Crafty Corner

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A "Witchy" Notepad Holder

I thought using an acrylic photo frame for a notepad holder was the coolest altered project idea I had seen in a while.  I spotted one on Splitcoaststampers.  That site has SEVERAL versions, and each one is super cool!

For my version, I purchased the following from:
WalMart:  frame for $0.97 and notepad
Hobby Lobby: all paper, ribbon, Stickles
Dollar General: Pentel brand pen (WalMart carries these as well)
Helmar: glue
JoAnn: circle and scalloped punches

I used my Cricut and the Happy Hauntings cartridge for the witch hat and boots.  The sentiment was computer generated using WrapCandy. 



Did you notice the barrel of the pen?  I wrapped some of the stipped paper (like I used for the witch's stockings) around it.  I saw this idea on Splitcoaststampers as well.

I hope you have an awesome day and Happy Scrappin'!     Carol   :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...