Carol’s Crafty Corner

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Carter's 4th of July Wreath

My (awesome, adorable, creative, hilarious, loving, etc...) grandson, Carter has made the cutest wreath.  It is made from an old Cricut mat.  I cut out the shape, and purchased the items he attached to it from the $1 bin at JoAnn.  He placed the items where he thought they looked good, then I added some Helmar glue and he adhered them on the mat.  Next, he decided to put some rhinestones on it.  So, he glued them on with a glue stick.  Then he wanted a bow, so I tied it and glued it on with hot glue.  The last step was to add a little stickles to the USA sticker.     As you will see, it looks really good!  I am so proud of him!!!!!





Carter also chose the letter stickers to put on the "F"!

Thanks for checking in with me today, hope to see you back soon.  

Happy Scrappin'                      Carol  :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...