Carol’s Crafty Corner

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Plethora of Boardbooks

Well, it has been quite a while since I have updated my blog. Hopefully, I can do a much better job in keeping it current. Aymee and I have been extremely busy with boardbooks-as you will see. Aymee designs them with her SCAL, cuts them, and then we decorate them. I really enjoy making these adorable treasures.

We have made several with the word "FAMILY" - they have been decorated with the following themes: Beach, Bama, Fall, Christmas,

I had a blast with the beach book. I mainly used A Child's Year and Life is a Beach Cricut carts for its design -








Hopefully, you can see some of the detail in these pages. That is what really "made" this book. Thanks for taking the time to drop by. Please check back soon for more boardbooks.
Merry Chirstmas,
Carol :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...