Carol’s Crafty Corner

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Anna Boardbook

This boardbook was designed for a young lady named "Anna". Anna is involved in many extracurricular activities - some of which are included in her book. Everyday Paperdolls, Lyrical Letters, and Mickey and Friends were the carts I used for this book.


I hope you can tell that I used "thread" to make the shoe laces. It is so cute! Also, on back of the first A, I made a basketball goal to decorate the mat which can be used for journaling or photos.
I included some tiny diamond-looking gems for earrings on this page.

This page is dedicated to the "Tiger Walk" at our school. We have tiger paws painted on the road leading to our stadium. Each year, the ball players' and cheerleaders' moms choose a paw to decorate which represents their child. I think that sometimes the cheerleaders design/decoate their own paw. Its really neat to drive by the stadium and see the unique paws on the road.

Go Tigers!!!!!
Carol :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...