Carol’s Crafty Corner

Friday, June 25, 2010

Raley - A Gift for Mother's Day

This adorable little book was made especially for another coworker to give to her daughter-in-law for Mothers' Day! Isn't that sweet! All the adorable paper (by the Paper Studio) was purchased at Hobby Lobby! I LOVE that store!
I finally got the SCAL program!Yah!!!! Aymee taught me how to design/cut the letters all by myself. Thanks baby girl! She also sent me the file for the mother reading to her daughter silouette.
I used Everyday Paper Dolls and A Child's Year carts. I like to use the paper dolls cart because I can really get in to personalizing the book with its use. I always solicit information on the interests and physical appearance of the person the book is designed for/about and use that cart to achieve the results I want. This is what makes the books so SPECIAL (in my opinion).
I also highlighted many of the shapes/letters using Stickles. You will also note the use of tiny white Daisies on most pages and gem stones on the ocean page.
The wheelbarrow, sun, and large pink flowers which are used as photo mats were made from files purchased from My Scrap Chick. That is another GREAT site with the cutest svg files which are awesome for use in scrapbooking as well as many other nifty projects. A few of the pages are posted vertically, and I have no idea why. So, please forgive this inconvenience.

Now, are you ready to view the book? I hope you enjoy your visit to my site, and please come back soon!

















If you would like a personalized book of your own or to give to someone special, you may contact me by leaving me a comment along with your email addy.

Have a Great Day!!!!

Carol :)

1 comments:

Bamabel said...

Oh how cute! I love how girly and frilly this one is...right up my alley! I can tell you put long hours into all of these books! Fabulous job Momma!

LLB/BFF
Mamie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...