Carol’s Crafty Corner

Monday, April 19, 2010

A Book for Cody

I finally had a chance to scrap!!!! Last week was our Spring Break, so I had fun scrapping! Yah!!!

I made this book for a student in my homeroom. His mom and I were Buddy-Teachers for several years. I have worked on it for quite some time (between orders), and I decided last week that I was going to finish it before any other projects. I was going to wait until the end of this school year to give it to him, but I can't. I am too excited about it to keep it to myself! Cody is a fine young man. He is an excellent student and an awesome baseball player! I am so proud of him.

I used Everyday Paperdolls, Lyrical Letters, and Sports Mania Cricut carts along with my new SCAL! That's right! I took the plunge and got the SCAL program. I am still learning how to use it, but with Aymee's help and some playing around I will get much better.

Just click on each pic to get a better view.












Thanks for taking the time to visit,and please come back soon.

Carol :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...