Carol’s Crafty Corner

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Cards

Hey guys! Carol's daughter, Aymee, here. Mom has a conference today and asked me to post some cards for her. We scrapped some this weekend and yesterday. We had so much fun making cards!!!

Here are the cards Mom finished up. She did a great job!!!

'Thx' (Thanks)
I love her flower on this one! The sentiment is from 'Printing Press.'

"For You"
The turtle is from "Life's A Beach" and the embossing is "Spots-n-Dots."

"Dad"
I used a pattern from My Scrap Chick for the Big Al (who is the mascot for Alabama).

"Thank Ewe"
This is my fave that Mom did! Isn't it cute?! I designed the sheep in SCAL. She made this for her fellow teachers at school to thank them for their thoughts/prayers/etc. during my Dad's surgery.

I hope you have enjoyed these! Yall have a great day and see ya later!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...