Carol’s Crafty Corner

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Flower Gift Box

Well, this is my third post of the day. Be sure to check out the other goodies I made while scrapping with Aymee yesterday via Skype.

I am needing a gift bag for Carter's teachers. I bought them a monogrammed notepad. They are really cute. I wanted to make the bag for them, so I used every Cricut cart I have to try to accomplish my goal. Well, the largest bag I can cut isn't big enough. So, I am thinking I will purchase a solid color bag (or a white lunch bag) and decorate them. Here is one of the items I put together in hopes of presenting the gifts in a special way.




I cut the flowerbox using the Tags/Bags/Boxes & More cart. BTW - if I can put this together, anyone can. It is so easy (and there aren't any directions for this). Once the score marks are made, the project almost comes together on its own. The grass is cut from the Plantin Schoolbook cart. I used premade/purchased flowers and put them together in a folded manner for the box front. Then, I mounted that tiny black button in the center. The stem is made using a black marker. Then, I stamped the sentiment. I used pink stickles to line each petal of the flower on the top of the box. Easy peasy as Aymee would say! Now, I will have to find a special "little" gift to put in precious "little" boxes (after making another one exactly like this one) and give them to his teachers. This might be an idea for Valentine's Day! Teachers (or the ones I know) love jewelry, and these are the perfect size for that.
Well, I am off to Skype with Aymee again today. I hope to get some more neat things accomplished (I am making another boardbook - this time for a member of our school's dance line - Aymee is designing/cutting some cool things for me to incorporate in it). Please check back soon.
Carol:)

2 comments:

Bamabel said...

I love love love this!!! Your staging is so cute too! This will be a great gift!!!

Sure had fun scrappin' with ya!!!

LLB
BFF
Mamie

Sandy said...

Hey Miss Carol...what a busy bee you have been and what lovely projects...I love the tea set...just gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...