Carol’s Crafty Corner

Monday, July 6, 2009

Open Wide!

Yah!!!! I finally finished a layout this month. This layout features none other than my grandson, Carter. This picture was taken at an amusement park when he was at the beach in Gulf Shores. My grandson really enjoys life. He has a good time at whatever he does. As you can tell, this is another example of him "finding" something to do.

The paper I used is textured and has some glitter on it.
I used the Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge to cut the circles (scallop and plain).
Life's A Beach was used to cut the bamboo (pop dots were used to give it additional dimension).
Lyrical Letters was used to cut the title.
I also used ribbon for grass at the bottom and around the circle.


This view shows the dimension a little better.

This is a close-up of the folded ribbon used around the circle and a clearer pic of the actual colors of the papers that were used.

Thanks for stopping by for a look at my blog. I hope to have some more work posted by tomorrow night.

Happy Scrappin'

Carol:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely page I love that circle!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny and I love the colors on this one!!

Karen Brooks said...

This is great! I love seeing all the pics of Carter!! He is just too cute - you have such amazing scrap inspiration with him around!!

Bamabel said...

This is just stunning! Love love love this page! He just is so funny! Never a dull moment with that child!!! Love the ribbon technique! Love the use of that cart too! Pretty papers too! Love it all!

I love ya!
Mamie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...