Carol’s Crafty Corner

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Scrapping at Aymee's Thursday

Aymee and I had a great time scrapping in her neat, organized scrap haven. She has an awesome scrap room! I only made one layout that night, but it has a lot of detail. The inspiration for this layout came from those adorable photos. These pics of Carter and his friend Carley were taken at the beach in May. I also really like this sketch. It reminds me of the fan quilt pattern. I used the new Life's a Beach Cricut cartridge for the "island looking" letters and the Hibiscus flowers. I used the Paper Doll cart for that sweet little paper doll boy and girl. The "grass" skirt on the girl is really trim we found on sale at JoAnn's. Also, I finally did some sewing on a layout! I stitched around the "fan" shaped pieces. That was so much fun!!!!


Here is a close-up of the paper doll boy and girl.

This is a close-up of the lettering, flowers, and fan with pics.

TFL
Carol :)

1 comments:

Bamabel said...

This is sooo cute! I just love those little dolls! Her skirt is to die for! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...